Sunday, June 22, 2008

This Blog is Now Open To All Readers

I have edited earlier postings, eliminated a few pictures and done some other cleanup to mitigate the need to make this blog private.

It has been a pain in the neck for invited readers to sign in. Readership is way down. I have lost motivation to publish since the blog was intended partly to be accessible on the web so other Boizelle's (Boiselle's) could connect with me.

The effort of inviting readers and controlling the list is a pain. Bottom line...I will simply be careful in what I post and what details I include about my family members.

My site contains several links to blogs of other family, friends and relatives. If those individuals do not want their blog link open to everyone on the web, please let me know and I will remove it from view.

No comments: