Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Cleverest Gadget




Alien spacecraft? Top secret military craft? Mistaken weather ballon? UFO?








Actually it is one of the most clever little gadgets we have ever used. Jon and Steph presented this item to Sandy for Mother's Day. It is a vented lid that is to be used in microwaves to cover bowls and plates instead of using plastic wrap. I love it and use it all the time. No more splatter in the inside of the microwave, less money spent on plastic wrap, and less waste in the landfills! We are going green!

3 comments:

Heather Gerry said...

I love those covers - I use mine all the time!

Erik said...

Hey we've had one of those since we got married. The Merkleys introduced them to me. I told mom about it but I guess it has to be presented in gift form to be fully appreciated. I don't think I've had to clean our microwave more than twice since we've been married. Next they'll create an oven lid so you don't ever have to clean the oven (I hope). By the way, this is Lauren but Erik was already logged in.

Jon Boizelle said...

Glad you liked your UFO gift. We love ours. Nice picture of it over the lamp.