Thursday, July 16, 2009

Brett's Commanding Grab

Over the last few days, we hosted Brett Spackman at our home. He has been a lot of fun to have around. He is smart and inquisitive. I was really impressed with his command of current events.

It was mighty hot outside so our outdoor activities centered mostly around eating, Bahama Bucks and pool time.

Ben and I engaged Brett in one of our family favorite pool games of snatching a football in mid-air coming off the diving board. We had a great time ingesting water, scraping our feet against the bottom of the pool and once in awhile, demonstrating superior physical prowess by performing a great catch.

Here is one of Brett's better catches.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

You have way too much time on your hands... I especially liked your "yeah" in slow motion.

Dave Boizelle said...

...but I am learning Web 2.0 skills with all this time I have on my hands. This is in addition to nunchuck skills and computer hacking skills.

Di~ said...

I love it! Thank You so much!