Thursday, October 23, 2008

Two-Wheeled Jones

As I have mentioned in other blogs, I cycle with a group on Saturday mornings and when I can on Monday mornings. Riding with a group is motivating. There is always someone in the group who is stronger and faster or who is having a better day. This fosters more competition which increases conditioning and adds to the fun factor. I can assure you that I am having fun.

The group that I ride with is organized by a local bike shop called Two-Wheeled Jones. The shop is owned by a husband and wife, Travis and Trish Jones. They are great people and a lot of fun. I recommend thier shop.

I am pictured here wearing a Two-Wheeled Jones club jersey. The colors and design are great. I love the fit and finish. It is pretty cool to ride as a group with the same identity.



There is a neat side panel that you can see from the side shot.

I should have photo-shopped the collar tag. Oh well.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Dad, you're looking so good! Erik and I were thinking you should do a profile shot so we can get the full perspective.

Dave Boizelle said...

Do I detect skepticism? Do you believe there is still a little belly there that can't be detected on a front on shot?

Dave Boizelle said...

OK Lauren, I added a few extra photos so you can get the side and back.

Rebecca said...

Pappi, you look stellar. Your tummy looks so flat! Good for you! (Still gotta work on mine)