Sunday, November 2, 2008

Relief is Spelled E-N-R-I-C-H-M-E-N-T

Sandy led a very successful Stake Humanitarian and Enrichment event at the end of September for the Boulder Creek Stake. The event, with luncheon, preceded the Relief Society Broadcast. Ernie Briggs, the husband of the Stake Relief Society President, and I attended. We were man servants in the kitchen. I was quite impressed with overall event and quite proud of Sandy's leadership and coordination efforts. She, of course, was assisted by a capable Relief Society Presidency and humanitarian leaders but I have to say that she not only fulfilled her assignment but magnified her calling.

I took a few pictures of the event so her children and other blog visitors can see the fruits of her labor.






1 comment:

Rebecca said...

That is quite the feat! Yay mom! I wish I could have tasted the fruits of her labors. I haven't had a homemade meal for a while. (rice and pasta don't count)